27 November 2007

Gobble Gobble!!

We went to St. George to meet up with all of Matt's family for Thanksgiving! It was so nice to be with the family and do so many fun things. Thanks Bambl family for planning a fun vacation!!
When we got to St. George, we all met up at Olive Garden and Meika couldn't wait to hold Ty.
This is Matt helping Meika cut out paper dolls, while all the boys were passing the football. You may think that there's something wrong with that picture, but I think it's sweet! Don't worry...he passed around the football eventually!
For Ty's first Thanksgiving we fed him food for the first time....he loved the applesauce!
This is what happens when I leave Ty with Kim and Cairen...they try to turn him into a girl. I have to say he makes a very pretty girl. Matt was quick to take the bow off his head...we can't have any girly men in the family!
Meika snuggling Ty
Brookie and Ty
Sienna was so funny... we turned around for a minute and she had eaten half the bag of gum drops...although most of them ended up back in the bag with Sienna slobber all over..so cute!
Ty learned how to sit up over the weekend (sorry it's sideways, I did it on my still camera).

4 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

Ty is so cute! I can't believe he is sitting up by himself! I'm sad we missed you guys while you were in St. George! We really need to plan something soon!

Jacee McGuire said...

St. George looks so gorgeous, I miss it down there. What a fun Thanksgiving! Ty is getting so big and so handsome.

Jacee McGuire said...

Meggs, can I get your new address?!
Thanks

Aubrey Messick said...

Such a cute family Megg! I love all the adorable faces Ty makes. He's a doll!