23 October 2007

Trick or Treat!

Grandma Sue brought the old Pumpkin costume that she made years ago for Ty to wear for Halloween. I think I actually wore that when I was little...it's still in good condition! Does my bum look big in this costume...I can't quite see? Halloween PJ's...I didn't think they'd fit because they are 6-12 months size...not for this big boy!

3 comments:

nicole hill gerulat said...

hey meggan! wondering if you can drop by my work so i can snap a couple pictures of ty for a photoshoot i'm doing? please email back at nicolechill{at}gmail{dot}com

Thanks!

nicole hill gerulat said...

me again! i have some pictures up of your little guy on my blog.. feel free to put them up on yours. i'll get a cd to you beginning of next week.

thanks!

Joe and Kenzie said...

Wow, Meggan he is getting so big! Your blog is so cute and it is so much fun to see your cute baby grow. You introduced me to this world of blogging and now I can't get enough. It really is a fun way to stay in touch. Very cute baby!!! Kenzie