30 October 2007

Carving Pumpkins...

Last night for FHE we carved pumpkins. Everything is so much more fun with Ty! We had him sit in his bumbo while he watched us cut, pit, and carve the pumpkins. Matt carved Ty's name on his little pumpkin.So scarrrrry!!! While we were carving pumpkins the Plank's stopped by with their cute little girls. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them in their darling outfits! These girls are so photogenic! My sister-in-law lent this costume to me for Ty, but it looked so big that I didn't think it would fit him. Well I tried it on him this morning and it fits pretty good, but as you can see, I don't think he likes it very much. I'd love your input on whether he should be the lion or the pumpkin (scroll done to older posts to see the pumpkin). The pumpkin costume also has a cute hat with a stem. I'd love your opinion!

4 comments:

Cairen said...

I love how Matt carved a little pumpkin for Ty, he probably really appreciated that! And I think both of the costumes are pretty cute! I saw just go with what ever one is easiest! Complicated costumes always end up being a bad idea when you are walking around the neighborhood ( are you taking him trick or treating?)

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Cairen...thanks for the input. I think we'll take him trick or treating around our neighborhood and then go to Kim's.

Marci + Dan said...

Pumpkin! I LOVE that Grandma Sue made it.

Kim said...

I love, love, love the lion. Too cute! But if he's going to be miserable....the pumpkin does have the heirloom factor going for it. So either way you have a winner! BTW-loved seeing Emma and Ellie on your blog! I didn't even take pictures last night. What kind of blogger am I?