This is Ty's Puppy Pajama outfit with his Puppy slippers. He's just resently learned how to grab his toes, but he can only grab the right foot with the right hand.
What a ham!
What would a puppy outfit be without a stuffed puppy doll to go with it?
Hey Meggs! He is such a CUTE boy! I love looking at your blog, it is an awesome way to keep in touch. We have to do something when I come back for Christmas. Miss you, Jace
2 comments:
Oh Love the puppies! That's fun when they start getting a little mobile, and learning how to get their body to work.. So fun!
Hey Meggs! He is such a CUTE boy! I love looking at your blog, it is an awesome way to keep in touch. We have to do something when I come back for Christmas. Miss you, Jace
Post a Comment