Hi! My name is baby Ty Bambl and I'm working on becoming a famous actor/model some day. Here are some examples of my work. Please feel free to send them in to a talent agency of your choice. I'm working on a top secret look called "Blue Steel." I will be introducing my new look when I have perfected it. Thank you for your support!
3 comments:
He is so cute! That is pretty funny how he is learning to move his face...that is a fun stage!
We just love Baby Ty!
Meggan, it's Marci (found your blog through Katie Cook Oborn's). Congratulations on baby Ty! He is adorable. It's so fun to see pictures. I'm so excited for you and Matt(and Kallie on the mish)!
Meggan, it's Marci (found your blog through Katie Cook Oborn's). Congratulations on baby Ty! He is adorable. It's so fun to see pictures. I'm so excited for you and Matt(and Kallie on the mish)!
Post a Comment